04 Sep 2018
04 Sep 2018
Forcing mechanisms of the 6 h tide in the mesosphere/lower thermosphere
Christoph Jacobi et al.
Total article views: 862 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 795 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 788 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
5 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Climatology of the short-period (8-h and 6-h) tides observed by meteor radars at Tromsø and Svalbard D. Pancheva et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2020.105513
- Strong Quarterdiurnal Tides in the Mesosphere and Lower Thermosphere During the 2019 Arctic Sudden Stratospheric Warming Over Mohe, China Y. Gong et al. 10.1029/2020JA029066
- Tidal wind shear observed by meteor radar and comparison with sporadic E occurrence rates based on GPS radio occultation observations C. Jacobi & C. Arras 10.5194/ars-17-213-2019
- Quarterdiurnal signature in sporadic E occurrence rates and comparison with neutral wind shear C. Jacobi et al. 10.5194/angeo-37-273-2019
- Forcing mechanisms of the migrating quarterdiurnal tide C. Geißler et al. 10.5194/angeo-38-527-2020
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022