Delayed response of the ionosphere to solar EUV variability
Total article views: 1,210 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,075 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,072 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
9 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Delayed Ionospheric Response to the 27‐day Solar Rotation Period Analyzed With GOLD and IGS TEC Data E. Schmölter et al. 10.1029/2020JA028861
- Solar Activity Driven 27‐Day Signatures in Ionospheric Electron and Molecular Oxygen Densities E. Schmölter & C. von Savigny 10.1029/2022JA030671
- Spatial and seasonal effects on the delayed ionospheric response to solar EUV changes E. Schmölter et al. 10.5194/angeo-38-149-2020
- Long-term trends in the ionospheric response to solar extreme-ultraviolet variations R. Vaishnav et al. 10.5194/angeo-37-1141-2019
- The Height‐Dependent Delayed Ionospheric Response to Solar EUV E. Schmölter et al. 10.1029/2021JA030118
- Ionospheric response to solar extreme ultraviolet radiation variations: comparison based on CTIPe model simulations and satellite measurements R. Vaishnav et al. 10.5194/angeo-39-341-2021
- Role of eddy diffusion in the delayed ionospheric response to solar flux changes R. Vaishnav et al. 10.5194/angeo-39-641-2021
- A Simulation Study on the Time Delay of Daytime Thermospheric Temperature Response to the 27‐Day Solar EUV Flux Variation D. Ren et al. 10.1029/2019JA027000
- Delayed ionospheric response to solar extreme ultraviolet radiation variations: A modeling approach R. Vaishnav et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2021.12.041
Latest update: 02 Dec 2023