Ionospheric response to solar EUV variations: Preliminary results
Total article views: 1,249 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,161 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,155 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Ionospheric response to solar extreme ultraviolet radiation variations: comparison based on CTIPe model simulations and satellite measurements R. Vaishnav et al. 10.5194/angeo-39-341-2021
- Spatial and seasonal effects on the delayed ionospheric response to solar EUV changes E. Schmölter et al. 10.5194/angeo-38-149-2020
- Role of eddy diffusion in the delayed ionospheric response to solar flux changes R. Vaishnav et al. 10.5194/angeo-39-641-2021
- Delayed ionospheric response to solar extreme ultraviolet radiation variations: A modeling approach R. Vaishnav et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2021.12.041
- Solar Activity Driven 27‐Day Signatures in Ionospheric Electron and Molecular Oxygen Densities E. Schmölter & C. von Savigny 10.1029/2022JA030671
- Long-term trends in the ionospheric response to solar extreme-ultraviolet variations R. Vaishnav et al. 10.5194/angeo-37-1141-2019
- SPAM: Solar Spectrum Prediction for Applications and Modeling V. Nikolaeva & E. Gordeev 10.3390/atmos14020226
- Assessing the Positioning Performance Under the Effects of Strong Ionospheric Anomalies With Multi‐GNSS in Hong Kong Y. Lu et al. 10.1029/2019RS007004
- GPS derived ionospheric TEC variability with different solar indices over Saudi Arab region S. Sharma et al. 10.1016/j.actaastro.2020.05.024
- The Height‐Dependent Delayed Ionospheric Response to Solar EUV E. Schmölter et al. 10.1029/2021JA030118
Latest update: 02 Dec 2023